Current track

Title

Artist

Current show

Non-Stop HMR!

06:00 19:00


The first assessment of the Brazilian variant of COVID-19, newly identified in the UK, shows it may spread more easily – and evade the immune system. Scientists from Brazil and the UK estimate the variant, known as P1, is 1.4 to 2.2 times more transmissible than previous versions of coronavirus circulating in Manaus, the Amazon […]

Ant Middleton has left SAS: Who Dares Wins, and Channel 4 has said it will not work with the star again following discussions over his “personal conduct”. The former special forces soldier faced criticism in 2020 over comments he made about the Black Lives Matter protests and COVID-19 restrictions. SAS: Who Dares Wins sees civilians […]

Former Liverpool star and TV pundit Ian St John has died aged 82. “We are deeply saddened by the passing of a true Anfield legend, Ian St John,” the Merseyside club wrote on Twitter. “The thoughts of everyone at Liverpool Football Club are with Ian’s family and friends at this sad and difficult time. Rest […]

What’s going to be in the budget? A lot of the big announcements have already been revealed, leaked, or guessed at. Here’s what to expect: HOUSINGA mortgage guarantee scheme will help home buyers purchase properties worth up to £600,000 with a deposit of just 5% with the government underwriting the other 95%.Rishi Sunak could also […]

The British Horseracing Authority has been made aware of a video circulating, seemingly showing an individual jumping onto the back of a dead horse. A decision has not yet been taken on whether to launch a formal investigation into the video, which appears to have been filmed on a gallops where race horses are trained. […]

The 27-year-old singer marked his birthday on Monday (01.03.21) with a big announcement as he confirmed plans to drop new track ‘Hold On’ later this week. Justin confirmed the news on social media as he unveiled the song’s artwork – which features him on a motorbike at night – and a pre-save link for his […]